Christmas Day 2018
Spend Christmas Day with us at The Plough – enjoy three delicious courses and a glass of bubbly and canapes on arrival.
Just £80.00 per guest, it’s the perfect way to celebrate Christmas in Cornwall with friends and family.
To Reserve Your Festive Experience Call: 01503 262556
Deposit and pre-orders required by Friday 7th December
Please note: A deposit of £20.00 per guest will be required to secure your booking. Children aged 14 and over only.
- Orange, Carrot & Ginger Soup, served with Plough Bread
- Locally Sourced Wild Mushroom & Camembert Brushcetta, served with dressed leaves
- Duck Liver Parfait with sliced Smoked Duck Breast, a Spiced Plum & Apricot Chutney & Homemade Crostini
- Monkfish Cheek & King Prawn Cassoulet
- Local Free Range Roast Turkey, Chestnut & Orange Stuffing, Rich Cranberry Gravy
- Cornish Prime Rib of Roast Beef, with a Port & Stilton Gravy, Fondant Potatoes, Red Cabbage & Yorkshire Pudding
- Ragout of Sauteed Turbot with Serrano Ham, with Winter Chard & Leeks
- Butternut Squash, Spinach & Chickpea Filo Parcel, with dressed leaves & Beetroot Coulis
- All Main Courses served with Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta & Roasted Heritage Vegetables
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Rum Butter & Brandy Sauce
- Cranberry, Orange & Chocolate Pavlova
- Caramel Dipped Pears, Robies Lemon Curd Ice Cream & Praline Sprinkle
- Selection of Festive & Regional Cornish Cheeses, Frozen Grapes, Crostini & Roasted Plum Chutney
- Should you wish to have cheese as an additional course either before or after dessert there will be an £8.00
- Mince Pies with a Glass of Mulled Wine & Coffee