Join us this festive season at The Plough
Thinking of somewhere to celebrate Christmas in Cornwall? Join us at The Plough for our delicious three course menu – just £28 per person.
The perfect way to celebrate with friends, family or colleagues, relax and enjoy time together before the festivities get underway. Available from 3rd to 24th December, call us on 01503 262556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your table. Deposits and pre-orders required.
Please note we are closed on Christmas Day.
- Seasonal Roasted Vegetable & Kale Soup, served with Plough Bread
- Locally Sourced Wild Mushroom & Camembert Bruschetta, served with Dressed Leaves
- Smoked Salmon Terrine, with Pickled Cucumber & Crostini
- Grilled Pears with Honey & Prosciutto Ham, served with a Rocket & Parmesan Salad
- Local Free Range Roast Turkey, Chestnut & Orange Stuffing, Rich Cranberry Gravy, Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta & Roasted Heritage Vegetables
- Braised Cornish Short Cornish Rib of Beef, with a Port & Stilton Gravy, Fondant Potatoes, Red Cabbage & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Hake served with a Chorizo and Cannelloni Stew
- Butternut Squash, Spinach & Chickpea Filo Parcel, with dressed leaves & Beetroot Coulis
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Rum Butter & Brandy Sauce
- Vanilla Panacotta with slow gin & Rosemary Jelly
- Chocolate, Ginger & Honeycomb Cheesecake
- Selection of Festive & Regional Cornish Cheeses, Frozen Grapes, Crostini & Roasted Plum Chutney