- 175ml / 250ml / bottleSize
- 1. Chardonnay. Vistamar Brisa. 2016. Chile.£4.75 / £5.95 / £17.50An appealing fresh, fruity wine with rich flavours and a clean finish.
- 2. Pinot Grigio. Delle Venezie, Belfiore. 2015. Italy.£4.95 / £6.50 / £18.95A rich nutty, dry white wine. Hints of white peach on a crisp, weighty & zesty palate with a tangy finish.
- 3. Sauvignon Blanc. Richmonts. 2015. France.£4.75 / £5.95 / £17.50Frome the Rhone Valley this is a pale green wine with mint & exotic fruit flavours. Fresh with a good mineral finish.
- 4. Rioja. Ugarte Viura. 2015. Spain.£24.00Fresh citrus aromas, dry in style with a hint of richness on the finish.
- 5. Chenin Blanc. False Bay. 2015. South Africa.£21.00Fresh and medium with lots of citrus fruit flavours.Ideal with seafood’s.
- 6. Albarino. Santiago Roma. 2015. Spain.£28.00Offering the discrete elegance of Albarino with notes of dry eucalyptus & clean grass, a fresh hint of citrus & an attractive acacia flower touch.
- 7. Sancerre. Marquis de Goulaine. 2015. France.£29.50A Crisp aromatic dry white. This has a classic character of fine Sancerre-its succulent, very fresh & with a distinctive floral aroma, with a crisp lemon flavour & hint of minerals.
- 8. Chablis. Domaine de Varoux 1er Cru. 2010. France. Burgundy.£38.50Intense & elegant on the nose, layers of green apples & restrained minerality, stunning.
- 9. Sauvignon Blanc. Stoneburn. 2015. New Zealand.£25.00Outstanding Sauvignon bouquet with white peach and nectarine aromas provide a full palate.
- 10. Vinho Verde. Adega de Moncao. Portugal.£19.50100% Verdejo, Fresh fruit, elegant & complex. Unctuous, sweet & elegant with a slight touch of bitterness in the finish- characteristic of the Verdejo variety.
- 11. Gewurztraminer. Guerrilla. 2014. Spain.£21.00Straw yellow colour. Aromatic nose of Muscat & tropical fruit notes. On the palate its unctuous & greedy but fresh & tasty at the same time.
- 12. Madeleine Angevine. Polgoon. 2014. UK. Cornwall£26.50
- 13. Cabernet Sauvignon. Vistamar Brisa. 2015. Chile.£4.75 / £5.95 / £17.50Medium bodied, soft and fruity with blackcurrant.
- 14. Merlot. Vinoir. 2015. DO Central Valley. Chile.£4.75 / £5.95 / £17.50Rich fruit flavours with a background of violets & wild herbs, medium bodied with soft sweet tannins & good varietal characters.
- 15. Shiraz. Water’s Edge. Australia.£4.75 / £5.95 / £17.50Soft and rounded with ripe berry fruit flavours. Well balanced with a fruity finish.
- 16. Pinot Noir. Nostros. 2015. Chile.£23.00A light Pinot Noir with gentle cherry notes, hints of spice & a lovely soft finish.
- 17. Ribera del Duero. Costaval. Joven. 2014. Spain.£24.00Intense & deeply coloured with rich aromas of dried flowers & red berries, there is a delicate sweet attack with a range of soft fruity flavours.
- 18. Rioja. Puerta Vieja. 2013. Spain.£25.00Good fruit with underlying oak characteristics. Fragrant & juicy with a smooth finish.
- 19. Rioja. Glorioso Crianza. 2010. Spain. Magnum Bottle 1.5 Litres£42.00Herbacous notes, clean & complex bouquet. Good body, slightly sweet with a long finish.
- 20. Côtes Du Rhone.A C Domaine Berthet-Rayne. 2014. France. Organic Production£23.00Light fruity with hints of pear & strawberry jam, with a finish of spices & vanilla.
- 21. Haut Medoc. Chateau Lamothe Cissac . 2010. France. Bordeaux.£34.50Concentrated black fruit aromas, intense fruit character with hints of spice and cedar note. A lovely example of the Haut Medoc wines.
- 22. Malbec. La Chamiza. 2015. Argentina.£27.00Rolling in rich damson fruit, medium bodied with a wonderful complexity.
- 23. Pinot Noir. The Crusher. 2013. USA. California£29.00Gentle red berry aromas, light & gentle with soft tannins on the finish & with a hint of smokiness.
- 24. Pinot Grigio Blush Rose. Matra Hill. 2015. Hungary.£4.95 / £6.50 / £18.95A pretty salmon coloured rose wine, which is dry but very fruity.
- 25. Zinfandel Rose. Stallions Leap. 2016. USA. (California)£17.50Layers of fruit on the nose: strawberries, pomegranate & flowers. Bountiful fruits on a balanced palate with lasting acidity & a hint of sweetness.
Champagne and Sparkling
- 26. Prosecco. Mionetto.Treviso. Brut. Italy. Piccolo Bottle 200ml£6.75Stylish light semi sparkling wine made from 100% Prosecco grapes. It is well suited as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to all meals.
- 27. Prosecco. Mionetto. Treviso Brut .n.v. Italy.£24.95Stylish light semi sparkling wine made from 100% Prosecco grapes. It is well suited as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to all meals.
- 28. Champagne. Laurent Perrier. Brut. n.v. France.£49.00An elegant Champagne with ripe fruit flavour, excellent body and great on the palate.
- 29. Champagne. Laurent Perrier Rose. Brut. n.v. France.£67.00Pale and interesting yet full and flavoursome.A classic Champagne in an iconic bottle.
- Rumours. Pink Moscato. 2013. South Eastern Australia.125ml £4.00 / Bottle £20.00Low in Alcohol, sweeter on the palate, some musk and honey flavours.
- Pedro Ximenez. Alvear. Spain.50ml £3.50Intesely sweet, dark dessert Sherry. Strong flavours of sun ripened raisins & molasses.
- Monbazillac Reserve. Chateau Belingard. 2013. France. 37.5cl£17.00Semillon 70% Sauvignon 15% Muscadelle 15%, Bright, pale and golden colour. The bouquet is full with honey, citrus fruit and ripe apple note. A powerful wine, in which the sweetness is well balanced with acidity to keep it fresh and lively.
- Black Muscat. Elysium. 2015. USA. 37.5cl£22.00The black grape variety gives this dessert wine a distinct lychee & rose nose with a smooth vanilla finish.