- 175ml / 250ml / bottleSize
- 1. GoldCoast Chenin Blanc 2018/19, Western Cape, South Africa£5.75 / £7.25 / £21.00Fresh and bright with lively sherbet, lime and floral aromas. Light, zippy with plenty of apple and pineapple citrus flavours lifted up into a racy, mineral finish – brilliant!
- 2. Escencia de Fortana Chardonnay, 2017/18, Uclés, Spain£4.95 / £6.25 / £18.50Elegant aromas of ripe orchard fruits with subtle mineral notes. Medium-bodied with good concentration and a juicy mouthfeel, supported by fresh acidity. No over-oaked heavy 1980s style Chardonnay here!
- 3. Laroma Pinot Grigio Botter, 2018/19, Sicily, Italy£5.25 / £6.75 / £19.50Fresh, dry and delicate with gentle floral and citrus aromas. A classic Italian white wine.
- 4. Dreambird Sauvignon Blanc, 2018/19, Romania£4.95 / £6.25 / £18.50Aromatic with crisp citrus and grassy notes. Tart gooseberry and a pleasant minerality enchance this easy drinking wine.
- 5. Bolitho’s Block Sauvignon Blanc, 2017/18, Marlborough, New Zealand£5.95 / £8.50 / £25.00This Sauvignon Blanc has rich tropical aromas of mango, melon, and ripe citrus. The wine is equally lush on the palate with excellent fruit concentration, a mineral derived texture and a long juicy finish.
- 6. Lion Ridge Viognier, 2018/19, Swartland, South AfricaBottle only £25.00This unwooded style of Viognier offers a dry but fruity style. The floral bouquet greets the nose and follows through with lovely tropical flavours on a lingering palate.
- 7. Muscadet de Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie Château L’Oiselinière de la Ramée Chereau Carré, 2016/17, Loire, FranceBottle only £23.00Just what a good, young Muscadet is all about. A suggestion of sea breeze over new-mown hay, some mineral cool, finished with calm length.
- 8. Knightor Carpe Diem White NV, Cornwall, EnglandBottle only £27.00It is delicate, lively and fresh with aromas of elderflower, nettle and apple. Crisp and clean on the palate with plenty of fruit flavours and a long tangy gooseberry filled finish.
- 9. Laurent Miquel Albarino, 2016/17, Languedoc, South of FranceBottle only £28.00Aromas of grapefruit with a delicate floral overtone, the palate refreshing with ripe white peach flavours and a hint of lime on the finish. A soft yet crisp and aromatic wine.
- 10. The Butcher of Buenos Aires Malbec NV, Mendoza, Argentina£5.25 / £6.75 / £20.00Attractive notes of sweet black cherry and a silky smooth mouthfeel. Not a heavy Malbec but one designed to be versatile with food yet easy enough to drink on its own.
- 11. Stringy Bark Creek Shiraz-Cabernet, 2018/19, South East Australia£4.95 / £6.25 / £18.50Cool intensity is the style here, showing dark, fresh flavours.
- 12. San Elian Merlot, 2018/19, Central Valley Chile£4.95 / £6.25 / £18.50On the nose, aromas of black cherries, whilst on the palate, juicy red and black fruits combine with a medium body and soft tannins.
- 13. La Umbra Pinot Noir, 2017/18, Dealurile Munteniei, RomaniaBottle only £20.00Medium dry harmonious red wine that displays classic varietal characteristics. This Pinot Noir is fresh, full of cherry and raspberry flavours and hints of ripe strawberry.
- 14. Gran Rosso Primitivo-Negroamaro, 2017/18, Puglia, ItalyBottle only £20.00Intense, full and complex with dark chocolate and black cherry character. A wonderful food wine with plenty of body and structure for hearty dishes.
- 15. Cormoran Tempranillo, 2017/18, Rioja, SpainBottle only £25.00Bright cherry red with masses of red berry fruit flavours leading into richer, warmer fruits with a hint of vanilla. Well-balanced, lingering and harmonious.
- 16. Laurent Miquel Syrah-Grenache, 2016/17, Languedoc, South of FranceBottle only £23.00Smoky, spicy and herby with plenty of attractive hedgerow fruit flavours and good, solid weight. An almost chalky minerality that begs to be matched with robust food.
- 17. Vondeling Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014/15, Paarl, South AfricaBottle only £29.95Intense Maraschino cherries, sweet cassis, juicy ripe red fruits, sandalwood and cedar are just a few of the flavours. Dense tannins are backed up by an array of fruit flavours.
- 18. Car Hop White Zinfandel, 2017/18, California, USA£4.95 / £6.25 / £18.50Hand-crafted from premium fruit, styled in a way to emphasise its pure flavours. Bright pink in colour, it bursts with juicy melon, raspberry and apple notes, held in check with a streak of lemon-lime acidity.
- 19. Laroma Pinot Grigio Rosato Botter, 2018/19, Veneto, Italy£5.25 / £6.75 / £19.50As pleasing a Pinot Grigio rosé as you could find, it has freshness, delicacy and rose-scented charm all the way through.
- 20. Abbaye Saint Hilaire Rosé, 2017/18, Côtes de Provence, South of FranceBottle only £26.00A pale dry rosé, made primarily from Syrah and Grenache, showing red fruit aromas. Provence is the rockstar of rosé, but this wine is also ethically produced in order to hand the vineyards onto future generations.
Champagne and Sparkling
- 21. Prosecco Spumante Divici NV, Veneto, ItalyBottle only £24.95Pale lemon colour, with creamy bubbles. This organic offering has a delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes of peach, green apple and lemon interlaced with floral hints of acacia and rose.
- 22. Prosecco Spumante Botter NV, Veneto, ItalyBottle only (20cl) £6.75A zippy, refreshing and sherbet style fizz with delicate fruity notes and a soft creamy finish.
- 23. Villa Sandi Il Fresco Rosé NV, Veneto, Italy20cl Bottle - £7.25 / Bottle £25.95Fruity and flowery bouquet with delicate notes of golden apple. This rose is dry, fresh and zesty with a harmonious summer fruit finish.
- 24. Ponsard Brut NV, Champagne, FranceBottle only £35.00Champagne Ponsard is a sous label from the renowned de Castellane in Epernay, which is owned by the Laurent-Perrier group. It has a delicious full yeasty aroma from the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes.
- 25. Muscat de St Jean de Minervois Domaine Les Tailhades Half, 2012/13, Languedoc, South of France37.5cl £19.50Expressive sweet wine, with dried apricot, exotic fruit, rose flower and orange peel aromas. Rich in the mouth with honey and citrus fruit notes on the finish.